FARM PARK ADMISSION KIOSK
Mention job reference FTSEPA2021 when applying
(Accepting applications until 5.00pm Sun 28 March 2021)
Responsible to: Farm Manager
Job type: Full time seasonal (6 months from 12 April – 31 October 2021)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week to include some bank holidays
Core days: Mon - Fri 9.45am – 5.15pm
Wage: This role will initially be paid at minimum wage rates but there is room for role development and an increased wage over time for the right candidate.
Additional hours: early evenings during busy event periods.
Role development: There will be a progression path at the farm here too for those who work well within our team. Work may be available beyond October for those who excel in this position.
Church Farm is a popular farm park attraction for families with young children. The admission shed is the start of the customer journey into the farm park selling tickets, animal feed, snacks, drinks and ice-cream.
The Admission Shed Assistant is a key role in providing a warm welcome and fantastic customer service to all users of the farm park. The social media part of the role ensures that this customer service is used online to promote the farm too. The ideal candidate will manage their time effectively and use quieter periods to maintain records and clean.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST
• Providing excellent customer service
• Setting up park equipment each morning
• Clearing away farm equipment each evening
• Selling and checking farm admission tickets
• Maintaining accurate sales records including ticket stubs
• Reporting on complaints or problems
• Answering all phone queries
• Responding to emails
• Cash handling, float management and till reconciliation daily
• Ensuring all sales records balance on your shift
• Ensuring all facilities are clean and swept
• Making sure bins are emptied
• Making sure rubbish is cleared from all public areas
• Cleaning party room in-between party slots
Health & Safety
• Ensuring customers adhere to all safety information
• Removal of broken or unsafe equipment until it can be fixed
How to Apply
Do email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and CV explaining why you're the person we're looking for. Be sure to let us know about all your relevant experience too!