Farm Park Admission Weekdays Wed - Fri
This main role of this job is to welcome customers, check tickets and sell drinks and snacks.
Part Time- shifts allocated on weekdays
22 April 2023
We are looking to recruit
people for this role.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing excellent customer service
• Setting up park equipment each morning
• Clearing away farm equipment each evening
• Selling and checking farm admission tickets
• Maintaining accurate sales records including ticket stubs
• Reporting on complaints or problems
• Cash handling, float management and till reconciliation daily
• Ensuring all sales records balance on your shift
• Ensuring all facilities are clean and swept
• Making sure bins are emptied
• Making sure rubbish is cleared from all public areas
• Cleaning party room in-between party slots
Health & Safety
• Ensuring customers adhere to all safety information
• Removal of broken or unsafe equipment until it can be fixed
• Carrying bin bags and boxes of stock
About the Company
Church Farm is a popular farm park attraction for families with young children. The farm runs a variety of seasonal events and has a farm park too.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB REFERENCE PTAK0423WTF in the title. Please write a brief email describing why you'd like this job and attach a CV to it if you have one.
If you'd like to apply for different jobs then just send a few different emails each with the respective job reference.